This purpose of this page is to act as a forum to share best practices between NSW and ACT dioceses.
Information will be updated and shared as it becomes available.
Catholic school advisory bodies are one expression of the important partnership between parents and schools.
Collaborative relationships, based on mutual trust, respect and shared responsibility, involving all members of the Catholic school community, which aim to foster and enrich the spiritual formation, learning and well-being of the children and young people at the school.
A website BT advisory bodies was developed to explain and provide helpful hints for developing partnerships.
Brochures about the Council of Catholic School Parents
You can download information brochures about CCSP in portrait or landscape.
How to make best use of Supporting Diverse Learning in Catholic Schools booklet
- Ensure all staff members are aware the resource exists and where to locate it
- Place a hard copy on the table during meetings with parents, particularly Personalised Learning Plan Meetings, for parents of students with diverse learning needs
- Provide parents with online access either by giving them a leaflet with the website link (see below) or emailing the link to parents ccsp.catholic.edu.au/students-with-diverse-learning-needs
- Inform parents the booklet can be viewed and/or download in its entirety or in sections
- Remind all parents via school newsletter and/or social media channels they can access the resource
If you school would like a representative from CCSP to speak to the resource please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.